The call for proposals for the third international ECSA conference is now online!
The Programme Committee for ECSA 2020 welcomes you to submit a proposal for this event; details of the themes of the conference and of the different formats that sessions can take can be found here. You can submit a proposal for any of these session formats.
The deadline for submitting a proposal is 1st November 2019.
Each proposal should focus on one of the following themes.
- Theme 1. The current state of citizen science
- Theme 2. Research on citizen science: current trends and future directions
- Theme 3. Inclusiveness, equity and empowerment in citizen science
- Theme 4. From Horizon 2020 to Horizon Europe and national programmes: new opportunities for citizen science
- Theme 5. The UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), climate and biodiversity challenges, and citizen science
- Theme 6. Technology-mediated citizen science
- Theme 7. Communities of practice for participants in citizen science
- Theme 8. Citizen science in fragile contexts
For further information, click here